I have to say that I like receiving blogging awards! It provides a little break from writing about traveling (not that I actually need one). But this is a fun award and I’ll give it a try… I was nominated for this award by Cloud of Lace, a lovely new blog that I have enjoyed following. It covers topics like food and fashion, so be sure to have a look for yourself!
For the 7×7 Link Award, the recipient must provide links to their own posts within the following 7 categories and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers.
The seven posts:
- Most Beautiful Piece: Venice without the Crowds
- Most Helpful: Planning 101
- Most Popular: The Beautiful Flowers of Giverny
- Most Controversial: Virtual Souvenirs (although I’m not sure if this is controversial!)
- Most Surprisingly Successful: Umbrellas and Ponchos
- Most Underrated: Walking in the French Quarter
- Most Pride Worthy: Paris 101
And here are the seven nominees:
- Lorna’s Tearoom Delights
- Darlene Foster’s Blog
- Francine in Retirement
- Marcia Clarke-La Chica Writes
- Teresa Blackburn’s “Food on Fifth” Blog
- photos from the loonybin
If you have received this award or don’t care to pass it on, that’s fine. I just wanted to recognize your blogs anyway!
I’ll notify you soon, and enjoy your award! Meg