I’ve been doing some planning for a trip to Italy in May. Things are going great, and I’m now checking guide books for information. And here’s where I have some suggestions for the researchers of these books for things that I really want to know, such as:
- Where to find gelato anywhere in Italy. And I don’t just mean the “best” places to find it. I feel that any gelato is delicious when you’re in Italy! So list everywhere there is gelato, and what flavors they have. I seriously doubt there are any bad choices.
- Where to find the best markets or shops to buy leather goods and other items that I’m (supposedly) buying as gifts, but in reality I’ll keep for myself…
- Where the best places are to wear sunglasses and be mistaken for a celebrity.
- Where to park a vehicle in Rome.
- Where to find chocolate anywhere in Italy. This is valuable information that belongs in Chapter 1.
These are just a few of the questions that I haven’t found answers for (yet) in any guide books. But I’ll keep reading, or I’ll have to keep my own notes for future reference.