Before I went to Italy I received some blogging awards. It’s always an honor being recognized for awards, and I’m pleased to accept them and pass them on.
Reader Appreciation Award
Rules for this award:
Link the award back to the one who presented it to you.
List six nominations.
I’d like to thank Rhonda from Help Me Rhonda for this award. Be sure to stop by her blog for some thoughtful, fun, and entertaining stories! So thank you again Rhonda :)
And my nominations go to:
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Here are the rules for the award:
First, acknowledge and thank the giver, link it back, and put the award on your page.
Next, list 7 things about yourself.
Last, pass the award to 7 bloggers who inspire you.
The World Is a Book has wonderful travel stories and beautiful pictures of places that you’d really enjoy visiting. And Hot Rod Cowgirl’s blog is a great place for entertaining stories and fine photography. See for yourself!
Now, seven things about myself:
- I like chocolate.
- Since I don’t sleep much on overnight flights, I try to see how many movies I can watch.
- There are only three states in the U.S. I haven’t been to (yet).
- I like white chocolate (is this even chocolate at all?)
- Rather surprisingly, I don’t like chocolate cake.
- I’m always looking for a better way to identify my black suitcase on the baggage carousel…
- I collect scarves as souvenirs.
And my nominees for this award are:
These awards are for you to enjoy. If you wish to accept them and pass them on, that’s great. And congratulations to all of you and thanks for having such wonderful blogs! Meg