I’m really pleased to receive these awards! The first is the Illuminating Blogger Award, which I received from Sharing My Italy…The Blog.
To accept the award:
- The Nominee should visit the award site Food Stories and leave a comment indicating that they’ve been nominated and by whom.
- The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by including a link to their blog.
- Share one random thing about yourself.
- Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
My thanks to Sharing My Italy…The Blog for this award. And be sure to visit her blog to learn more about Italy, including delicious recipes and great stories. And one random thing is…I look forward to the moment the plane starts down the runway at the beginning of a trip.
The second award is the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, which I received from Everyday Adventures in Havachon Heaven. This is a blog you should visit, especially if you like really cute dogs that get into (and out of) mischief!
For this award:
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to five bloggers.
My seven things:
- I just watched 5.5 movies on my flight to Rome.
- I collect soap as souvenirs.
- My suitcase is always second-to-last on the luggage conveyor (when I check it, which is rarely).
- I’m an organizer.
- I’m trying to eat less chocolate…
- The above hasn’t been too successful.
- I’m looking forward to the Olympics!
Since both of these awards go to five bloggers, you will receive two awards today!
These awards are for you to enjoy. You can accept them and pass them to other bloggers, or not – it’s up to you. My congratulations to all of you for having great blogs! Meg