It was a year ago this month that I began sharing stories and adventures as Meg Travels. My first post entitled Getting Lost in Venice was just the beginning of my (seemingly) endless interest in Venice and Italy. I’ve recently changed to a new theme and added a tagline. I’m also determined to travel as much as possible, which means more planning and research are ahead!
I’ve gotten some awards recently and my first anniversary seemed like a good time to accept them.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
7 things about myself : the all-Italian version
- My grandmother’s last name was Ferrari.
- I’ve tossed many coins in the Trevi Fountain.
- One word: gelato!
- I got a little lost once in the Roman Forum.
- I’ve been to Sorrento but not the Amalfi coast (yet).
- I haven’t gotten tired of the Leaning Tower of Pisa (yet).
- I’d like to take a cooking class in Tuscany.
The other award is the Beautiful Blogger Award that I received from Eleenie of denobears.
The requirements are:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award.
Thank you Eleenie for this award. It’s such a nice way to be recognized, and I think you have a great blog!
Here are the bloggers I’d like to nominate for both the Beautiful Blogger Award and the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Everyday Adventures in Havachon Heaven
- Cruise Stories
- Canadiantravelbugs’s Blog
- Life in Kawagoe
- Lorna’s Tearoom Delights
- A Writer’s Journey
I’ve nominated your blogs because I enjoy them and I want to encourage others to take a look. You don’t have do anything if you don’t accept awards or if you’ve already received them. And you can choose one or both. But in any case I wanted to say thank you for your wonderful blogs with my best wishes! Meg