I’d like to thank the Canadiantravelbugs’s Blog for the Super Sweet Award! And I think this is such a cheerful award (and picture).
Here are the rules for the Super Sweet Award:
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Thank you CanadianTravelBugs for this award! And visit their blog – it’s fun and informative and you’ll enjoy their adventures in China (and everywhere else)!
Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
Cookies: either chocolate chip or sugar cookies.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Gelato. Preferably in Italy.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
Whenever I’m awake.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Something that rhymes with gelato.
Baker’s Dozen Nominees:
Thanks for your wonderful (and sweet) blogs! I’m happy to nominate all of you for the Super Sweet Award. However if you’ve already received this award or you don’t accept awards there’s no need to do anything further. And now I’d like to say congratulations to everyone! Meg